Sunday 17 November 2019

Introducing Thoth




The Secret of the Flower of life 
www.audotravel.com 



Who is Thoth? What you’re seeing in this illustration is Egyptian hieroglyphics. Everything in the picture is hieroglyph, not just the images at the top. “Hieroglyph” means holy writings. These hieroglyphs are drawn on papyrus, which was supposedly the first paper in the world. The person depicted here is a man named Thoth, pronounced with a long o. (Some people say Thawth, but he pronounces it Thoth.)
The hieroglyph shows his head as an ibis, a bird. So whenever you see this man with wide shoulders and a strange-looking bird head, it’s a hieroglyph depicting this particular being, Thoth. He’s holding papyrus reeds because he was the person who introduced writing to the world. The introduction of writing was a profoundly important event, probably the most influential act that has ever occurred
on this planet in this cycle. It made more changes in our evolution and consciousness than
any other single act in our known history.

Thoth is also holding in his left hand something called the ankh, which is the symbol for eternal life. The ankh is an extremely significant symbol in this work, just as it was one of the primary symbols in Egyptian times. There is an electromagnetic energy field surrounding our bodies shaped like the ankh. The remembrance of it, according to the Egyptian point of view, is the beginning of our returning home to eternal life and true freedom, so the ankhis a primary key.

All these things are an introduction. I’ll be skipping all over the place, talking about many different subjects that won’t seemingly be tied together; then slowly, as we proceed, I’ll bring them all together in one coherent picture.

On my second trip to Egypt, I went everywhere looking for this little bird called an ibis. They supposedly lived in the reeds, so I looked through the reeds with my camera. I kept looking for one the whole time I was there. I looked from one end of Egypt to the other but never saw a single ibis. I had to wait until I got back to the Albuquerque Zoo to take this picture, They look kind of like short-legged storks with bright pink feathers.


Here is Thoth writing. This is a copy off a wall, and this next photo is an actual wall sculpture. He’s kneeling here, holding the pen and writing. This was a revolutionary act that had never been attempted before in this cycle. According to the conventional version of history, this act took place in Egypt during the time of Saqqara, but I have my doubts. I personally believe that it took place about 500 years earlier. Saqqara was built during the First Dynasty, approximately 3300 B.C. When we talk about the pyramids older than Saqqara, you will understand why I believe this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment